Within the countries of Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia
1. Review program evaluations and reports to identify achievements and challenges related to justice programming
2. Make a timeline of the justice programs in Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia
3. Write three to five case studies describing the context and processes of different justice approaches that have been tried.
4. Using the information in responsibilities 1-3, make a list of past justice efforts in the region with observations of:
A. To what extent World Renew has achieved the desired results;
B. Lessons learned, including which strategies and approaches have been more successful, and in what kind of context.
5. Survey the staff to ask what they see as the greatest needs and opportunities for use of justice funding from all sources going forward with the following framework,
A need with opportunity could be either:
A. horizontal scale up of successful models in similar communities where there is identified need;
B. experiment on a small scale with an innovation where there is a need and an idea but no proven model.
6- Recommendations for targeting future funding.